In general, you can visit the Company’s website without giving us any personal information. If you choose to provide us with your information, we will use the information in accordance with the policy below.
1. Information We Collect
As part of our Services, Immagnify's "Sales Intelligence Platform" provides potential customers data, and detects new targeted contacts based on customers' business profiles from different sources. We are being targeted by our corporate customers for detecting and improving their database as to their customers or groups of customers and their business associates and its office holders. Once we have been collected with targeted information about a person or company, we use our powerful web search engine and our proprietary AI-machine learning technology to provide up-to-date business database and prospects to our customers.
We only collect information using lawful means and our collection and use of such information is a legitimate interest within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
The collection of data is carried out as follow: (i) data you provide us voluntarily, offline or through registration in the Website; (ii) data collected through your use of the Website; or (iii) data collected by our proprietary technology on a legitimate interest basis.
1. Personal Information You Provide to Us
Some of the Services as currently provide or may be provide in the future, require registration for the Website. When registering for the Website, you will be asked to provide Personal Information such as your name, email address, telephone number and corporate details. Please make sure you provide correct and complete information. Please note that without the foregoing information we will not be able to complete the registration and provide our Services. As long as the Personal Information you provided changes, you are requested to update us. We will retain your Personal information in accordance with the requirements of the law.
The Personal Information you provide to the Company will be stored in the Company’s secure database which may also be held and managed by a hosting third-party (the “Database”). In addition, when contacting the Company, your inquiries with the Company may be retained and/or recorded for the purpose of monitoring and improving the Website and the Services. You are not required to provide personal information by law.
If you are a user of our paid premium Service, we will utilize a third party credit card payment processing company to collect payment information, including your credit card number, billing address and billing email. This information is collected by the third party processing company and we do not store your payment information.
2. Statistical Information
When you use the Website, the Company may automatically collect and record information related to this use, either independently or with the help of third-party service providers, through cookies and similar technologies. This information is collected to help us understand your preferences, both individually and in aggregate, so that we can offer a better user experience. Such information may include, inter alia:
* Internet Protocol (IP) Address, or Mac address, as the case may be, that the user automatically provides based on the network or device they are using.
* Device data
* Browser information
* Search history
* The date on which you registered to the Website exit point
* Use time, platform type, operating system information, number of clicks which parts of the Website you viewed and/or used and the dates and times on which you viewed such parts of the Websites, impressions, any actions you made in the Website.
This technology does not identify you personally; it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of the Website. When you use the Website, our servers, record information, including information that your browser automatically sends whenever you visit a website.
Furthermore, the Website contains hyperlinks to other pages and features on the Websites. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages and features of the Websites our visitors choose to view. This technology does not identify you personally it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these hyperlinks.
3. Information from our proprietary technology
Immagnify's Sales Intelligence Platform collects, through our proprietary AI-machine learning algorithm, a variety of information and data, including features of Personal Information, for purposes of creating our database of attributed data as requested by our customers and for providing the Services ("Attributed Data"). The Attributed Data we collect, help us to compile, organize, and verify our customers' database, through the following methods:
(1) Crowd-sourced data, from publicly accessible sources, both online and offline, algorithmically through the Sales Intelligence Platform; or
(2) Through licensing agreements directly with data brokers or our customers and their affiliates, pursuant to their privacy policies and terms and conditions, subject to license terms.
We keep the Attributed Data is strict confidence and although not necessarily required under applicable law, we treat such data as Personal Information, and maintain relevant requirements under applicable data protection laws and industry standards.
Please note that the use of the Attributed Data by our customers is governed by their respective privacy policies and is subject to their compliance with applicable data protection laws.
1. Purposes of the Processing and Using of Personal Information
Before or at the time of collecting Personal Information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use of Personal Information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Our Services are designed to assist our customers and business partners in a wide variety of ways, also based on the Attributed Data they use. We are assisting our customers by helping them enrich their contact data, elevate sales, converging communications with their customers and potential customers, identify the contacts within those organizations by department, role or seniority that might improve or expedite their interactions with those companies, and enabling them to personalize their interactions with those companies.
We use the Personal Information we collect, store and process, in order to:
1. Provide our customers with the Services, including the Attributed Data;
2. Communicate with you with respect to the Services an your queries;
3. Provide updates, technical troubleshooting, understanding and analyzing trends in connection with usage of the Services, and administering the Website.
4. Improve your user experience when you visit the Website;
5. Monitor aggregate metrics and statistical information regarding the Website and the users thereof;
6. Diagnose or fix technology problems reported by our users or engineers; and
Immagnify’s processing of Personal Information, including the Attributed Data, is made based on our legitimate interests to organize and make available our products and Services to our customers, and with respect to the voluntarily information you provide us, based on your consent.
Your account information is completely segregated from the product parts of the Service and will not be used for any purpose other than to enable management and use of your account and the Services
You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive promotional communications by emailing us at email@example.com, or by clicking “unsubscribe” in the message you have received.
2. Sharing Data with Third Parties
We do not sell or disseminate Personal Information to third parties without your consent, other than:
* Disclosure to our employees, consultants, contractors, business partners, service providers and suppliers. Such disclosure is normally subject to the recipient's undertaking of confidentiality obligations and the prevention of any independent right to use this information by the recipients, except as required to help us provide our services.
* To comply with applicable laws and regulations or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, whether or not a response is required by applicable law.
* To enforce an agreement or to protect our rights.
* With any of our parent, or affiliated or successor entity.
* In the event of a legal dispute between you and the company that requires the disclosure of your information.
* To consummate, and as part of, any asset sale, transfer, merger or liquidation.
* We may share some of the information we collect from you with vendors and other service providers who are engaged by or working with us in connection with the operation of the Website and/or for analytics purposes.
Note that we may share Attributed Data containing Personal Information with our customers based and business partners based on contractual obligations.
We also share Personal Information with service providers and third parties for our operational purposes and the below described business purposes, including service providers who provide crucial functions such as: web hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, security and similar services.
3. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register to the Website or the Services of the Company. If you are under 18, please do not use the Website. No one under the age of 18 is allowed to provide any Personal Information to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
4. Your Privacy Rights
You have certain rights in connection with your information and the manner in which we handle it. Some of these rights may be subject to some exceptions or limitations. The following is a non-closed list of privacy rights you may exercise:
* Right to access your information. At any time, you may contact the Company at the address provided in the at firstname.lastname@example.org, and request to access the information we hold about you.
* Correcting your information. We may need to ask you to provide certain information to make sure you are who you claim to be. If you find the information on your account is not accurate, complete or updated, please provide us with the necessary information in order to correct it.
* Withdrawing your consent. You are entitled to contact us if you would like to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before withdrawal.
* Deleting or restricting access to your information. You may request to delete or restrict access to your information. You may also communicate your opt-out request by telephone or postal mail by using the contact information at the bottom of this Policy. We may postpone or deny your request if your information is in current use for providing services or for other legitimate purposes, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
* Opt-out of cookies and other similar technologies. Your browser or device can allow you to opt-out of data collection through cookies or similar technologies. Please note that your experience using the Website or the Services might be degraded, or certain functionalities may not work, if you opt-out to such collection.
* Opt-out of marketing communications. If you wish to opt out of our use of your contact information for our direct marketing purposes, you can click the "Unsubscribe" button located within the most recent marketing email you received from us or contact us at email@example.com.
* Additional opt-out rights. Depending on where you are located, you may have additional rights to opt-out of certain uses of Personal Information.
If you have any concerns about the way we process your information, you are welcome to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will look into your request and make good faith efforts to resolve any concern you may have.
5. Information Security
We will only collect and process Personal Information in accordance with this Policy to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve our legitimate business purposes. We use industry standard measures to ensure the security of all information, including the use of passwords, firewalls, encryption and remote servers, and routinely evaluate our practices to identify security threats or opportunities for the improvement of our services. However, no transmission of information is guaranteed to be completely secure. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise information security. You acknowledge and agree to assume this risk when communicating with us.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide our services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any questions about this Policy, our information practices, or your dealings with us, you can contact us at email@example.com.
6. International transfers of Personal Information
The server on which the Services are currently hosted in the USA. Note that the Services may be accessed outside the country from which you access them and may be outside your country of residence.
Therefore, you hereby grant your consent to the processing your Personal Information outside of your current jurisdiction, and your acknowledge that such transfer is carried out in compliance with local privacy laws in relation to the collection, use, and saving of Personal Information. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
By using the Website, you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as described in this Policy. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by placing a post regarding those changes on the services or by other means, as per our sole discretion. We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes to this Policy are binding and effective when they are posted on this page.
8. Contact Us
Last updated on May 1, 2020